Example Of Job Application Letter For Students Without Experience 02

Example Of Job Application Letter For Students Without Experience 02

The Ajira
0
CLICK HERE
TO APPLY
ANY JOBS
Job Application Letter For Students Without Experience
Theajira Application Letter

To,
The Director,
DIGITO Group of institutes,
Dar, THEAJIRA TANZANIA.

Subject :Application For Any Suitable Job
Sir Or Madam,

With due respect it is stated that I am a private student of Bachelors, from Gigi University. By a reliable source I have come to know about your encouragement towards newcomers in your organization. I do have valor and courage to work with competence and sincerity. I am eager to join your organization as it would be an exceptional platform for me to start up my career.

I will definitely  work hard and prove myself to be an eligible person for the post that will be selected for me.My academic record is good and I am having first division throughout. I am capable of writing and speaking well. My no experience will never be a hurdle in front of my work and I will accomplish my tasks.

I am keenly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Name:________
Contact:_________
CLICK HERE
TO APPLY
ANY JOBS
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !