Example Of Application Letter of Any Suitable Teaching Job For Students With Experience 03

Example Of Application Letter of Any Suitable Teaching Job For Students With Experience 03

The Ajira
0
CLICK HERE
TO APPLY
ANY JOBS
Application Letter of Any Suitable Teaching Job For Students With Experience
Theajira Application Letter

Request for Experience Letter from School

The Principal,
Kalyasa School System.

Subject: Application for Experience Letter
Respected Madam,

It is stated that I am Digito Twaplus and I worked as Maths Teacher in your organization for 8 years. I had a long working span at your institution during which along with teaching, I learned a lot as well. I applied for Government Job for which I had to travel to another city and leave my job as well. But, the time at your place was worthy enough.

I request you to please issue my experience letter which I need to submit along with my other documents for authentication. Kindly, issue me the letter within four days and the deadline for submission of documents will end after that. I hope that you will consider my request soon.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely,

Digito Twaplus.
Contact:+255752998183
CLICK HERE
TO APPLY
ANY JOBS
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !